This could be due to a number of things. Do run through the checklist below for several possible solutions.
Updated to the Latest Version of the Favebiz app if using mobile version.
Be sure to type in your password correctly. Ensure that your CapsLock button is off.
Ensure you are using Chrome as Favebiz works best here.
Try refreshing the Favebiz page and then logging in again.
Reset your 6-digit pin.
Try clearing your cache and then logging in again (refer to the guide below on how to clear this).
Solution 1: Clearing your cache
- Open Chrome then click on the icon with the 3 dots on the top right corner of the screen and select 'History'.
- Then, select 'Clear Browsing Data', and another screen will pop up.
- Select the boxes as seen in the screenshot below and click 'Clear Data'.
- Once step 3 is done, try re-logging into Favebiz.
You may also try to login by using Incognito Window as steps below:
- Open Chrome then click on the icon with the 3 dots on the top right corner of the screen and select "New Incognito Window"
- Or you may Open a New Incognito Window with the Shortcut Key - Ctrl + Shift + N