The cancellation and refund for FavePay transaction can be processed in 2 ways:
1. Cancel transaction within 24 hours
- You can cancel the transaction within 24 hours on Favebiz if the customer has overpaid / underpaid. The transaction amount is immediately refunded to the customer and no revert available.
- Refer to the article - How to cancel a FavePay transaction?
2. Cancel transaction after 24 hours
- If it has been more than 24 hours, you will unable to cancel in Favebiz. You will need to contact Partner Management Team with the request by providing the below details at the following correspondence.
- Receipt ID
- Reason of refund
- Physical Receipt
- It will take 1 - 2 working days for the request to be processed.
Live chat: Login to Favebiz > Support > Contact Us > Chat with us
How long does the refund take to back to customers?
Any FavePay cancellation and refunds will go back to the customer's original mode of payment. If customer paid with a credit card then the refund will be credited back to their card within 7 - 14 days depending on the bank process.
Should your customer has any query about their refund, you can direct your customer to reach out to our Customer Happiness (CH) team via initiate a live chat on the Fave app or drop an email at email@example.com and our Customer Happiness (CH) team will able to assist.
If you have any questions or assistance needed, please do not hesitate to contact our Fave Partner Management team