What are the Feed Post Guidelines?
- Feed Post should not violate our feed content & images guidelines
- High Resolution Images (Recommended: 800 x 500 px) & max. 10MB
- Max. 5 photos per post
- A maximum of 200 characters per post
- Limit 1 Feed Post per day per outlet
What are the Feed Content Violation Guidelines?
Note: Your post will be removed from Fave Feed if it violates the content guidelines.
What are the Feed Image Guidelines?
Note: Your post will be removed from Fave Feed if it violates the image guidelines.
How do I get notified if my post is flagged/removed?
- You will be notified via an email from Fave. You can find your post in the inactive tab and a banner will be indicated on top of the Post in Favebiz as well. Worry not, you may edit your post and submit a request to upload the post on Fave Feed again.
What should I do if my post is flagged/removed from Fave Feed?
- You may edit your post on Favebiz and ensure that the edited post follows the Content and Image Guidelines. The edited post will be reviewed and it will go live once approved by the Partner Management Team.
- Alternatively, you may contact the Partner Management Team via livechat or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (MY) / email@example.com for assistance.