The issue could be due to the service provider issue whereby the service provider (e.g. Gmail, Microsoft, etc.) blocks you from receiving emails from email@example.com (this email is the one that send you the Report). Hence, in order to rectify this issue, you have to contact your service provider to unblock our email and mark it as "Safe".
You may also try the following steps to ensure the email does not end up in your Spam folder.
1. Open the Gmail website from your computer
2. In the search box at the top, select the Down arrow
3. In the From field, enter firstname.lastname@example.org
4. At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter
5. Select Never send it to Spam
6. Click Create filter
1. Login to Yahoo! Mail and select Settings
2. Scroll down the menu and select 'More settings':
3. In the left-hand menu select 'Filters':
4. Select 'Add new filters':
5. Type a name for your filter; eg "Fave"
6. Under 'Set rules', select 'From' as the rule.
7. Input the email address email@example.com to whitelist all emails that come from this address.
8. Under 'Choose a folder to move to' select 'Inbox'. This ensures that all emails will arrive in the inbox and never be sent to spam:
9. Click Save.